Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We Say The Craziest Things!!!

So I was looking at Proverbs because I wanted to find this scripture, its Proverbs 8:7 and its amazing it says: For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. I thought that was awesome because wouldn't that be a wonderful testimony??? This is something we as christians should all strive to do, something we should ask God to become a reality. Sometimes we say things that are just off the wall, and later on when we think about it we wonder to ourselves, why did I say that??? I know I'm not the only person who thinks this....its crazy because if we're supposed to be christians than we shouldn't have to wonder why we say crazy things. The bible says that if any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God. But amazingly so many of us don't follow that commandment. I think part of that stems from our lack of knowledge of what that really means. When God said speak as the oracles of Him, he meant only speaking His word. Meaning, only speaking what He tells us to speak and not just what we want to speak. We always have an opinion about things but we don't care or don't take the time to listen to what God has to say. When really His opinion is the only opinion that matters. Funny right?? I think so. But I know that this is something I am beginning to pray everyday. You should do so too.

1 comment:

  1. I like it n ur so correct in many wayz, it iz indeed a lack of knowledge dat we need 2 find bcuzz if not we can speak our own death n even da death of otha ppl dat we should lift up.

    Completely Correct!

    ReplyDelete