Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random Thoughts

You know, I'm starting to realize that you can't make people love you. So I'm starting to realize that you shouldn't even give people the opportunity to hurt you or make you upset. I know this might sound kind of rude but I don't even want get close to people anymore. I feed people with a long handle spoon because people take advantage of you and then you get hurt in the process. So I figure, why even give them the opportunity to hurt you? I'm not saying you can't be friends with people, I'm saying don't get too attached to people that if they decide to walk out of your life, your completely heart broken. Never give people room to hurt you, when it comes down to it, the only people you can depend on is yourself and God. All the other people, it's nice to have friends but don't depend on people. And don't waste your time trying to please people and living up to their expectations because you will spend your whole life trying to please people and its not that important. What people think about you, doesn't really matter. Only God's opinion matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment